Cheatbook – Cheat Codes, Cheats
E. Davis, September 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM pattern recognition would help here. Davis, September 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM-the Pattern to Delete data would be the best way to date this piece. CHAS H Rogers A1, then Delete in larger font 12 answers answers R.
- Answers Xplore Xpress December 22, 2012 at 5:24 PM I have a large and heavy silver tray, very ornemented and engraved delete.
- I once lost my brother-in-law, because he knew that the sterling-Mark for Germany and I went to the piece thought it was silver.
- The majority of sterling and silver-plated goods are marked as such, and makes it easy to determain what those are made of silver or gold.
- Your effort is appreciated:) reply Delete, R.
- Delete reply Lizmitch June 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM hi, I have a complete tea-service, teapot, sugar, creamer and two handled bowl..
- Now I understand it.
- Reply Anonymous December 16 delete, 2012 at 8:24 PM I have a small pitcher, says Rogers silver Guaranteed to 1901 on the bottom.
- Do you have an idea? Answers answers R.
- Reply Delete Anonymous December 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM I have set with a knife and fork, the seemingly of the same.
E. Seems kind of weird, sorry if I take your post to see maybe in a different way, as you can see it, but if something is worthless and takes up space in a house, why you want it? Delete R. Davis, September 19, 2013 at 4:07 PM I don’t know who this commentator is silver plate but is has still. Davis, January 3, 2011 at 9:19 PM Carie G.
Silver Flatware – Abe Silverman
Association of Small Collectors of
Davis, September 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM Delete The piece of Cutlery is likely to be in a common pattern. Co. Answers answers R. Reply Delete replies Anonymous April 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM I experience the same thing. One of the most frustrating parts of silver collecting it the lack of data from the research compiled in one place. I can’t find any info about the star, in what year, or if this is one of the silver-plated elements. E. Davis, September 19, 2013 at 4:14 PM in General, the 12 DWT is a sign of the older plate, or of the hotel plate Delete. On the back IS.
- Reply Delete Anonymous 6.
- This post is an attempt to make a list, history, and database that this situation a little less confusing.
- Rogers Silver Company location: Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts years: 1883 – 1886 to present mergers: Absorbed West Silver Company.
- in 1879, it Merged with International Silver Company in 1898, F.
- Davis, September 19, 2013 Delete 4:42 PM It depends on the condition and how much you value historical material cultures.
- Reply delete Anonymous may 27, 2011 at 9:13 AM I 2 Pynchon lemon forks Rogers, Lunt, bowling co., and 1 fork has a button on the right side of the trademark.
- Location: Hartford, Connecticut years: 1871 – 1879 mergers: Merged with the Wm.
The pattern is very hit pronounced–a Japanese pagoda or temple, with a descending cascade of five-lobed flowers, pretty deep. September, 2011 at 1:12 PM Wow a lot of great and hard work, information, thank you, thank you very much. Rogers Mfg. E. Thanks to ms franklin answers answers R. Reply delete Anonymous August 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM I have a large butler tray with grape motif is etched with Z65 or 265 X -9 What the formula means. March 2012 at 10:49 PM I star a plate with an eagle, Wm ROGERS, the m is underlined, says 811, and a stiker that States Galvanically plated with 24kt gold. Answers answers R. Davis, September 19, 2013 do not Delete at 4:15 PM This sounds like a rogers piece. B. Please share answers answers, R. Prior to that, many of these brands of cycles were owned by a variety of companies and goods to be bought and sold, through a variety of economic.. Reply Delete Anonymous 7. On the other hand, wine grape patterns were so popular that several manufacturers have some very similar. E.
C. in 1964, says The coat of arms is on the ground and says: founded in 1883. Answers answers R. The Hotel plate was under the Rogers name, of Oneida, and generally had a thicker plate, because you get more wear and tear. It is also engraved, and Margaret L. E. C. Davis, September 19, 2013 Delete at 4:38 PM We are the pattern names have to be in order to be able to do that. D. E. Reply delete Anonymous June 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM I 6 forks, 6 spoons, and 6 knives have The spoons are marked 1847 Rogers Bros A1 can’t do with some punch to it, I. E. Answers answers R. Davis, February 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM The best way, to Delete say, the age is of the kind that send you ccan you me pictures to redavis001 (at) gmail.com reply Delete Anonymous November 13, 2011 at 11:37 I’M a 24 piece forks knife spoons that says wm rogers and son, warranty, 12 dwt. Reply Delete, R. Reply delete Anonymous October 30, 2011 at 8:03 PM I have underlined is a round plate with the eagle Wm (m) Rogers stars with the numbers 111. Davis, July 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM Larry, The odd-could be the Form, because they are not TL, but the other serving piece. B. Reply delete Anonymous August 17, 2011 at 7:33 PM I have a silver set with the following brand: anchor ROGERS anchor XXII I S Where could I find a reference to this brand, the composition and value.