WINE SHINE Criamos marcas
It is, in Douro International natural Park and its main attractions are the scenery and the many outdoor activities.
- As this work is the flooding of a village (Vila da Luz), the controversy was covered, and the Problem was solved with the construction of a new village, where the inhabitants of the old Vila da Luz were laid.
- The first stones for the construction of the castle were taken out of the old Roman city in this place.
- The wine-growing tradition has been shaping the landscape of the region, with the Douro river shore, covered with vines, which are carefully lined up in terraces, creating a magnificent backdrop.
- The local fauna is also a topic of interest, but species is always a bit of luck, in contrast to plants, they are waiting quietly on the visitors.
- As the Catholic monarchs, the Jews expelled from the country, in the 16th century, a group of Jews (called \\\”first\\\”) take refuge in Belmonte and lived there for over 400 years-panel, to avoid their Jewish traditions-detection.
- Alvor is a Paradise for those who like to combine a beach holiday with a more traditional setting, away from the mass-market holiday destinations in the Algarve..
The Church of mercy, in the middle of the village, is an obligatory stop to enjoy the beautiful blue and white tiles, slabs from the 18th century, although the Church is older than that.
Century. In fact, the snow is a great attraction, and during the winter months, when the mountain is covered with a white blanket, it offers a breathtaking landscape. The Church has a beautiful door in the \\\”Manu Lino-style\\\”, which is also on the doors and Windows almost anywhere around the village. It is only a short distance from the capital, is located on the South Bank of the Tagus river, and it is the most important beach destination because of the proximity and layout: long sandy beaches and good infrastructure. The village is crossed by a small stream that once many mills (water mills), be built there, hence the name Azenhas do Mar (Sea Mills).. In 1945, he decided to create new scenarios entirely of clay, the typical Portuguese villages and traditional occupations of the early 20th century. In addition to the beautiful mountain landscapes, fisgas do Ermelo watefall do is the highlight of this place. It stands on the border with Spain, and for this reason, it has always been the subject of territorial disputes. Its prominent location in the Western Mediterranean it has a much desired area of several ancient peoples. The construction began in 1129 the Templar knights, there was a strict architecture, which later was changed during the reconstruction after the great damage caused by the earthquake of 1755. With the fall of the Roman Empire, the barbarian peoples came from the North of Europe who dominated the city until the arrival of the Moors 714. The park was in August of 1996, and it received the award of UNESCO world heritage site, to the right, 1998. In fact, this region is the production of wine for over 2000 years, and the world-famous Port-wine is one of the most important products. There are life-sized reproductions and miniature replicas of typical houses from the different regions of Portugal. The landscape, the beauty of the nature is the biggest attraction, and there is the Outeirinho Lookout and the Birdlife Observatory, where you can enjoy the surrounding scenery and bird watching. Century (1210), and only the round walls at the top of the hill. The castle is from the early 11th
According to the legend, Lindoso name comes from the word \\\”beautiful\\\” in the Portuguese language, so classified by king D. Aljubarrota city preserves its medieval appearance, with its white, one-story homes, working with beautiful stone carvings on the facades. During the 19th century, Caldas da Rainha is experiencing its climax, with a spa, very much appreciated, from wealthy families. The castle has a medieval style with two pinnacle towers, covered by green tiles, a special feature in Portugal. The houses are in the typical granite building with two floors and the ground floor was for the protection of the cattle. In the vicinity we find the milestones that show that the existence of an important Roman road Bracara Augusta (Braga) to Astorga in Spain. It is one of the most typical villages, is built entirely of stone, and with granaries, interesting stone-memory on high-stakes, which are still used today for drying of corn.. It stands alone on a hill and has a very distinctive architecture in comparison to the most popular castles in Portugal. Earlier, the boat was the only way to move to the other side of the river, but at the Moment, we can use it for a nice tour. The old town of Chaves is beautiful, with narrow streets flanked with houses, for the preservation of the architecture of the region, with overhanging wooden balconies, decorated with flowers