Weak Spot Guide: VK 7201 K – WoT
- First, the encounter does not points can be gained while there are tanks of both teams within the capture circle.
- But don’t forget you, the enemies can see your tracks, as you can see, shells, homing in on their position, although they are invisible to the enemy.
- Note that by default, the right mouse button enables Auto-aim, so it is recommended to assign a different mouse button or-button to Auto-aim.
- The collision generates an explosion at the point of impact, which is similar to a high-explosive shell.
- However, since all skill modifiers, even the Commander bonus, are ignored, in most of the statistics will continue to differentiate from what is shown, also, if you happen to have a 100% crew.
- Every shell in the game has its own trajectory and speed of flight, and you often need to consider while manually aim it, but since the game does not tell you this Parameter, you will be learned best from experience.
- The collision model is a simplified version of the visual model of the target vehicle, but separated in different hitboxes.
- As of patch 9.18, repair Kits during the same battle are usable again after a cooldown of 90 seconds..
- This helps you to assess both the angle of the terrain is positioned your destination is on your shell’s trajectory to the target.
- The Small repair Kit is bought for credits and allows the repair of a module, which will be repaired during the battle (starting from patch 0.7.4 both tracks, if both of you are damaged).
- To fade everything in the vicinity of the boundaries of this circle begins, in a distant fog and everything outside the boundaries is completely invisible to you.
The vehicle is the gun has an autoloader and can fire 4 shells every 2.5 seconds until the magazine needs to be reloaded, which nominally takes 30 seconds. Their effective range depends on your vehicle radio, and on the effective skill level of those crew members responsible for the Radio Operator role. Every vehicle in the battle with 100% hitpoints, because you need to re-repair any damage to your vehicle in a previous battle before you are entitled to join the battle, in the it. Because you don’t need line of sight, this will also discover, as a proximity, and can be used to realize on certain maps, enemies going past a choke-point without actually being exposed to.
WOTINFO – Camo values comparison
Neon – Wikipedia
The baseCamo values are not displayed in the game, but can be calculated, based on the discover section of the formula and the formula for the camouflage factor is explained here. For example, a tank with a 300m effective radio range and a tank with 500m range to stay in communication up to a distance of 800m. This metric tends to be better the nature of WoT combat reflect, with commitment, it is not at the beginning of the game, and will tend to show large increases in DPM for the high-alpha tanks. In other words, for a gun with 0.32 m effective accuracy at 100m, 95.45% of the shots land in 0.32 m of the center of your target at this distance. The game mechanics distinguish damage between the armor and module and crew damage, but only the potential of armor damage of a shell is actually displayed in the game. This is particularly pronounced with howitzer cannons with a high arc lanes, for example, on the T82 HMC. You can bounce off of \\\” spaced armour as well, and even if you penetrate that your shell may have armor still ricochet off the underlying hull. Note that the different types of Enhanced suspension equipment does not have a bonus to give your vehicle the performance. That means hitting a module only affects that module not the hitpoints of the armor, as the armor doesn’t hit the module.. In game-versions 0.7.1.1, you have skills that can not be achieved in the game were calculated, based on a hypothetical 133.33% effective primary crew
Since we do not want to work with wrong data and also the example is a bit more complicated, let’s look at the stats not displayed in-game. For example, if you weigh 75 tons and you weigh ram a target of 25 tons, only 25% of the explosion will affect them. As a result, it is a waste of gold or credits desert camo for tanks that only see these Battle Tiers buy, because you never see desert maps. If a camo is applied in a pattern of the same type as the card you play (summer, winter, desert). For example, Coated Optics provide a 10% bonus to view range and a Gun Rammer provides 10% bonus to reload time. As a rule of thumb, the higher the level of the weapon used, the lower the penetration loss over distance. But also half-transparent objects like bushes or trees (or the like) provide a camouflage bonus up to 64%, depending on the density of the object.. As the 8,9 -, HEAT-shells to ricochet be started, if the impact angle is equal to or greater than 85 degrees